So this is new. Today I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award! This is basically an award by bloggers for bloggers representing the values of positivity and inspirationaly uplifiting content!
I was nominated by Paige of theanxiousphotog.blog! Paige is an amazing person who captures life through a camera and the struggles of living with anxiety through her blog. I linked her page above if you want to check it out!
When accepting this nomonation you must answer 11 questions asked by your nominator and in turn nomimate another blogger with your own set of questions. I personally am not in contact with any other bloggers, besides Paige, so if you are a blogger I nominate you, because someone somewhere, looks up to your posts.
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started this blog a year ago. However, I started journaling as soon as I learned how to write.
2. What made you start blogging?
I started bloggong because I realized that I have a story to tell that is uniquely my own. Not a single person has had the exact same life experiences as I have. With that, I have also shared some experiences that others have been through and want them to know that life gets better and how I, personally, learned to grow from it.
3. What is your favorite topic/category to blog about?
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
My favorite song has been, and always will be, Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners. However, The Middle by JimmyEatWorld and Just Keep Breathing by We The Kings tie for a second favorite.
5. What other hobbies do you have?
Everything. I love doing everything at least once. I also really love watching TV though.
6. Who inspires you most in life?
My biggest inspiration is Dave Pelzer, author of A Child Called ‘It’. I read his book when I was 13 and have read it about 100 times since then. It helps me grasp the concept of living life, as morbid as that may sound. If Dave was able to go through all of that torment and turn out to be an amazing man, what’s stopping me?
7. What is your favorite weekend activity?
Hanging out with my husband and going on adventures.
8. What is your favorite T.V. show?
100% Gilmore girls. Just call me Lorelei!
9. Where do you want to go at least once in your life?
Everywhere I can. I want to witness as many places, people, and cultures as possible before I die.
10. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
More like a mid afternoon zombie.
11. What blog post would you like to share with everyone
Out of the blog posts I have written I have two that are my favorites. My first is “Wait, You’re Deaf” and my second is “Married at 21”. So if you haven’t checked those out yet, you should ❤
So if you’re a blogger and you’re reading this, I nominate YOU. Here’s your questions:
1. Have you always loved to write?
2. What do you think your patronus would be and why?
3. What do you hope to accomplish through your blog?
4. What is your number one goal in life?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. If you had to give up chocolate or hard candy which would say “bye-bye” to?
7. Books or Movies?
8. Who is your favorite author?
9. If you could meet one celebrity who would you meet?
10. Dogs or cats?
11. If you could switch lives with one person who would you pick?